OUR HISTORY


Little Common Drama Group was formed in September 1945. Their first production "The Grand Cham's Diamond" was performed at St. Mark's Institute. They continued to perform there until April 1958 when "The Snow Queen" was the first performance at the newly built Community Centre Hall. It was John Benjamin Sainsbury whose generosity and inspiration was behind the building of the centre for the community of Little Common.

On 31st August 1965 Little Common Drama Group merged with Bexhill Players and became Little Common and Bexhill Players.

oldlcbp3.jpg
oldlcbp21.jpg
oldlcbp20.jpg
oldlcbp1.jpg
oldlcbp4.jpg
oldlcbp2.jpg
oldlcbp22.jpg
oldlcbp5.jpg
oldlcbp6.jpg
oldlcbp10.jpg